Impact drivers are a sort of must-have these days if you do any repairs around the house or work with DIY tasks. They are very efficient. The best impact driver comes with variable speeds for precision torque control. It is essential since the impact driver is non adjustable—in other words, speeding up impacts the torque curve without any variations.
Makita is one of the best manufacturers of power tools, and Makita Impact Driver has earned the trust of every user worldwide because of its unmatched quality and durability. Makita delivers Swiftly. Its powerful performance is what every user demands. Also, because you need more power than any other typical Impact drills, Makita Impact Driver is the right choice. In this blog, we present you with the best Makita impact driver.
Things to check out when purchasing Makita impact driver
Design: Standard, Subcompact, Angled.
Battery power: 12v/18v/20v most people prefer 18v
Torque: 18v usually has 1600 inch-pounds of torque, 12v drivers have about 1200 inch.
Weight: A lightweight impact won’t get you worn out on time.
LED Lights: This is an important feature; usually, the impact driver will illuminate the way for you and use in dark areas.
Handle: Having a soft material in the handle makes the driver comfortable to use.
Now that you’ve known what to check out when buying a Makita Impact Driver, it’s ideal also to know the best Makita impact driver there is. Hence, this article. So here’s a list:
- Makita XDT16Z – Best Makita Brushless Impact Driver
- Makita XT706 – Best Makita Combo Set
- Makita XDT11Z – Best Makita 18v Impact Driver
- Makita XLT01Z
- Makita XDT13Z
1) Makita XDT16Z: Best Makita Brushless Impact Driver
- Max Torque – 1600 inch pounds
- Impact per minute- 3800
- Max No Load Speed – 3600 RPM
- 4 Speed power selector
- Assist mode
- Two tightening modes
- Length – 4-9/16″
- Weight – 2.33
- Built-in light
This is one of the best 18v impact drivers; Makita XDT16Z finds its way in power, torque, battery life, size. It features a truly effective combination of speed and torque, realized in a highly compact and lightweight package. With its automatic smart mode, its feature set should help keep bits and fasteners intact. Everyone needs an impact driver that can meet all possible requirements. This is the tool for you; it also comes with four different power settings, meaning you can use it for the most delicate screws. When it comes to power, this device can be surprisingly strong, so phenomenal!
- Compact and comfortable design
- There are led lights on both sides
- Assist mode and two tightening mode
- 3x fast charging
- Longer motor life
- There’s some complaint from the customers that it stops working properly after 10-15 uses.
2) Makita XT706: Best Makita Combo Set
- Variable 2 speed 1/2 inches hammer Driver Drill (0 to 600 & 0 to 1, 900 RPM) with Makita built 4 pole motor delivers 480 inches pounds of max torque; Weighs only 3.9 pounds with battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0 to 2,900 RPM & 0 to 3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 inches pounds of max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6 to 1/2 inches circular saw delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery; Battery charge time (minutes) 30
- Recipro saw provides 0 to 2, 800 SPM and features "tool less" blade change; Weighs only 8.3 pounds with battery
- 4 to 1/2 inches / 5 inches cut off/ angle grinder delivers 8, 500 RPM; Features automatic speed change technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
You get 6 different items with the Makita XT706 Combo Set. It basically brings together the tools you need for nearly any job site projects. It includes a hammer drill, impact driver with variable speed, circular saw, recipro saw and a flashlight. Either you are a professional or a hobbyist DIYer, this combo set is a must have for your tasks. They have a powerful motor that enhances the tool for greater performance over a long period of time. With the help of a combo set you can do drilling, fastening, driving, grinding, cutting, clean-ups, demolition and more.
- It comes with a powerful hammer drill , impact driver and ther greater tools to make your work easy
- Extremely convenient to use
- Compact design
- It has a flashlight that works great while working in dark places.
- There are some complaints from people that batteries in these tools are not good.
3) MAKITA XDT11Z : Best Makita 18v Impact Driver
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- its 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- All-metal gear housing for improved job site durability
- A user-friendly design at only 5-3/8″ in Length
- It weighs only 3.3 lbs. with the battery to decrease user fatigue.
- The hex Chuck -1/4″ is for quick bit changes.
- It has a tender handle that makes the job more effective.
- The internal LED. light has a single switch that illuminates the work.
The Makita XDT11Z cordless impact driver is ideal for tightening and fastening almost any architectural application. The compact design only measures 5-1/2″ long and weighs 2.5 pounds. This makes it extremely lightweight to use without sacrificing power. It has a variable speed of (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM).
This is an ideal impact driver for remote jobs; you can use it on woods, metal, and concrete. XDT11Z is just something that you’ll love.
- Great design and power
- It is water and dust resistance
- Easy to use
- There’s a complaint from people that XDT11Z doesn’t work correctly and is a problem in reverse mode.
- Ideal for Fastening in Close Quarters
- Makita-built motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact 2-1/8" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort
When using a cordless screwdriver, achieving a perfect angle is one of the most critical aspects. A correct angle will make the work efficient and prevent fatigue. You should be able to do an entire day’s work without getting tired and sore. Makita XLT01Z Cordless Angle Impact Driver has been designed with this feature in mind.
It is an extraordinarily lightweight and compact design. This makes it very easy to use and much lighter than the previous model, which is an excellent benefit if you’re going to be working with it for long periods.
- Extremely lightweight. You can even work with one hand without any problem.
- Very comfortable to hold
- It drives screws much faster.
- It doesn’t have a torque setting.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1,500 inch pounds Of max torque
- Variable speed (0 to 3,400 RPM & 0 to 3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 percent longer run time per charge
- The electronically controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
The Makita XDT13Z 18V impact driver is a lithium-ion-powered tool for high torque demands and superior performance. Lightweight and compact, it has a variable 2-speed range for adding versatility to the user. It measures 3.5 x 8.3 x 6.5 inches and weighs 3.2 pounds. It includes an XDT13Z impact driver, two 18V LXT batteries, an LTX1810 charger, belt hook, and screwdriver bit kit.
What’s more, the brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes and provides extended life without maintenance. It has a compact size for greater operator comfort and control with less user fatigue during prolonged use. This cordless impact driver turns any screw into a driveable screw with ease.
- Brushless motor
- Compact design
- Convenient to use
- Built-in Led lights
- It’s hard to press the forward/reverse switch button.
The best impact driver is a perfect tool for driving and removing screws. You can use it for screw applications in workshops, construction sites, or your home repairing work.
The best impact driver will remove loose nuts and other metal parts. Without this, it will be challenging to remove the metal part if it’s rusted. These are the Best Makita Impact Drivers so far to do the challenging jobs.