Are you ever stuck in a situation where you can’t drill a hole in brick or concrete because you only have a regular drill? Does it only work for drilling holes in plastic, metal, or wood?. And now you are looking to buy a new compact hammer drill to fasten up your work. So you could never get stuck in such a situation again. Here’s a Dewalt dcd709 review.
You can find many hammer drills in the market, but to choose a hammer drill of the best quality, read this article, including the buyer guide section. After that, you can select the best option for yourself. Or you check out our top picks of a trustworthy brand that made the best hammer drill with all the features.
What does this review of Dewalt DCD709 include?
To get a better idea of how the model performs, we’ve compiled an in-depth review. It includes an overview of its features, technical specifications, pros and cons, and everything else you need to know.
Speed: 1650 RPM
Power: 340 UWO of energy enough to get the job done
Torque: The 2-speed high-performance lithium-ion brushless motor delivers an extended runtime of up to 57 minutes and delivers 65Nm of torque.
System: dcd709 20v max
Voltage: 20 volts
Battery type: 20v Max Lithium-Ion
Chuck size: ½”
Warranty information: 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service, and 90 day’s money-back guarantee.
Why is the Dewalt DCD709 impact driver worth buying?
If you’re in the market for a high-quality impact driver tool, chances are you’ve already heard of Dewalt’s DCD709. This front-to-back driver is designed to replace other devices such as screwdrivers, wrenches, and ratchets.
The Dewalt DCD709 is a cordless power tool that offers users plenty of power and torque to drive long screws into hardwood or metal. Users can also switch the bit and use it as a regular drill. The DCD709 is an excellent addition to any tool collection designed for increased comfort.
Why should you trust Dewalt’s power tools?
When you’re looking for a new power tool, you want to be sure you choose the best. So why should you trust Dewalt? It’s simple, they use the best materials and build their tools with the most advanced technology so you can get your job done right every time.
Dewalt is the name that first comes to mind when it comes to trust. Dewalt is an American company that manufactures power tools like hammer drills, impact drivers, etc. Millions of people trust Dewalt products because they produce reliable, modern, and high-quality, safe products. That is the reason why you should use Dewalt power tools.
Our top pick hammer drills.
Dewalt DCD709B info:
The DCD709B is the latest in Dewalt’s range of battery-operated drills. The Dewalt DCD709B offers excellent features and excellent battery life. Suppose you are looking for a high-quality drill that will last for many years and work well in a wide variety of situations. In that case, you might consider getting yourself the DCD709B. One of the most important things about this device is that it is effortless to use.
DCD709B is one of the best compact, cordless hammer drills. It means you don’t have to worry about the drill’s power source because it comes with a rechargeable battery. The DCD709B is an ideal hammer drill for those who don’t like big drills with heavy-weight. It comes with a high-performance lithium-ion brushless motor. The drill’s length is 6.9 inches, the height is 7.9 inches, and the weight of the drill is 2.5 lbs. This means you can easily use a compact hammer drill while working without being tired.
Dewalt DCD709C2 Info:
Dewalt DCD709C2 is the second pick of our best Dewalt hammer drill driver selection. The drill features are familiar to DCD709B. The height, length, and weight of DCD709C2 are the same as DCD709B. Just like DCD709B, it is also made with a brushless motor.
The company always prefers the safety of its customers. That’s the reason this drill also has LED light to provide optimum illumination in dark spaces as you work and Ratcheting chuck features for your safety. It is a powerful and handy 18-volt drill. It has a high-performance motor that delivers up to 65Nm of torque. It comes with two 18V batteries and a fast charger.
Why do we suggest Dewalt DCD709 hammer drills?
Features of Dewalt DCD709B, & DCD709C2
- Dewalt DCD709B and DCD709C2 are cordless drills. This means you don’t have to worry about the power source (electricity) while working.
- Both drills have dual switch-mode means you can easily switch hammer drill driver mode to standard drill mode according to your work requirements.
- Another best feature of DCD709B and DCD709C2 drills is that you can easily control the hammer drill’s speed through a variable speed button. Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work.
- Dewalt DCD709 is a cordless and brushless hammer drill driver that uses Lithium-ion batteries.
- Both hammer drills come with high-quality brushless motors so drills can work more efficiently.
- Dewalt brushless compact- If you’re in the market for a new drill driver, you’ll want to check out the Dewalt 20V Max lithium-ion Brushless Hammer Drill Driver. This drill has a brushless motor, making it more efficient and powerful than other drills out there.
Dewalt DCD709 uses:
The Dewalt DCD709B & DCD709C2 hammer drill is an excellent choice for those who have heavier duty tasks. For example, drilling holes in a wall, materials like hardwoods, metal, etc., deal with projects requiring heavy nut bolts. Check also how to use a hammer drill as an impact wrench.
Pros and cons – Dewalt DCD709 Review
The Dewalt DCD709 is an excellent tool that will help you complete your tasks more efficiently. However, before purchasing it, you should know its pros and cons to make the right decision. The article below is designed to help you do that.
- If you’re in the market for a new drill, Dewalt’s DCD709 is one of the best.
- It fit in tight spaces.
- It has a brushless motor and a compact design that enables users to handle the tool easily.
- Dewalt always put the safety of their customer first. That’s why DCD709 has all safety features like led light for superior visibility and a ratcheting chuck on an excellent grip.
- It is lightweight- means you can comfortably use the drill without worrying about fatigue.
- Its high-performance brushless motor delivers 340 unit watts outs (UWO)
- Sometimes there is a problem with a wobble in the chuck. Presumably, bits did not stay tight that led to a problem. This is problematic when dealing with delicate work.
Dewalt DCD709 is one of the most popular DeWalt drills sold online and in local hardware stores. The model is available in two colors – yellow and black.
The Dewalt DCD709 is a mid-range impact driver tool from the manufacturer. The Dewalt DCD709 power tool is probably the best drill for the price in terms of features, power, and performance.
Dewalt dcd709 manual
People who work with tools know that there are a right way and a wrong way to use them. Even though this article doesn’t talk about this tool’s complete manual, you can see the detailed instructions manual here.
Overall impression of Dewalt dcd709 cordless hammer drill
Dewalt has built a reputation for making the best power tools. Many years ago, when I was in the market for my first cordless drill/driver, I had a choice between a Dewalt and a Makita. The Makita was slightly lighter, but the Dewalt had better ergonomics and more torque at the same price, so I went with that one. Since then, I’ve had nothing but good experiences with Dewalt.
Dewalt makes some great tools. I’ve been a fan of their products for a while. The Dewalt DCD709 brushless impact driver tool is one of their finest, with a 3-year limited warranty. It has more power than you can shake a stick at, and it’s got a lot of excellent features that make the DCD709 one of the best impact drivers on the market.
In short of Dewalt DCD709 Review, this tool is a fantastic product that is a perfect example of the type of quality you can expect from Dewalt tools.